Effective Date: November 4th, 2022
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Information collected directly from you: We may collect personal information directly from you, for
example, through a web form, during registration, while making an appointment, while setting up an account with us, when you contact us for customer support, or at checkout. Personal information we collect from you directly may include first and last name, address, email address, and phone number.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use information collected about you for any lawful purpose, including the following:
- To provide you with our products and services, customer service and support, and other relevant information;
- To market our products and services to you, including by email and text message subject to your consent;
- To provide our website to you, to optimize our website, and assist with our advertising and marketing efforts;
- To comply with the law and to maintain the security of our website; or
- With your consent, or as otherwise disclosed at the time information is collected.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share the information we collect with other parties, including the following:
- With Constant Contact, to send email marketing and text message communications. For more information about how we may use your information with Constant Contact and the information that may be collected through our email campaigns, see Constant Contact’s Customer Data Notice available at https://www.constantcontact.com/legal/customer-contact-data-notice.
- With third-party service providers to assist us with providing and marketing our products and services, such as payment processors, online store support, advertising partners, and email service providers.
- With any affiliates or joint venture partners that we may have in the future.
- With your consent or as otherwise disclosed at the time of data collecting or sharing, you information will never be sold.
EMAIL AND TEXT COMMUNICATIONS
If you wish to unsubscribe from our email campaigns, please click on the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of any marketing email sent from us. If you opt out of our email marketing, we will still send you messages related to our transactions and relationships with you, such as payment confirmation and appointment confirmation.
If you wish to stop receiving text messages from us, reply STOP, QUIT, CANCEL, OPT-OUT, or UNSUBSCRIBE to any text messages sent from us. For more information, see our Mobile Messaging Term and Conditions.
If you have any questions about this policy or our privacy practices, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org