Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Bella Tu Med Spa’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Bella Tu Med Spa’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Bella Tu Med Spa at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Bella Tu Med Spa’s web site are provided “as is”. Bella Tu Med Spa makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Bella Tu Med Spa does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Bella Tu Med Spa or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Bella Tu Med Spa’s Internet site, even if Bella Tu Med Spa or a Bella Tu Med Spa authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Bella Tu Med Spa’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Bella Tu Med Spa does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Bella Tu Med Spa may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Bella Tu Med Spa does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Bella Tu Med Spa has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Bella Tu Med Spa of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Bella Tu Med Spa’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Mobile Messaging Terms and Conditions
Last updated: November 4th, 2022
- Program Description: We may send promotional and transactional mobile messages in various formats through ClickSend. Promotional messages advertise and promote our products and services and may include promotions, specials, and other marketing offers. Transactional messages relate to an existing or ongoing transaction and may include notifications and updates, appointment reminders, and other transaction-related information. Message frequency will vary but will not exceed 3 messages per month. You agree that we, our affiliates, and any third-party service providers may send you messages regarding the foregoing topics. We do not charge for mobile messages sent through the ClickSend, but you are responsible for any messages and data rates imposed by your mobile provider, as standard data and message rates may apply for SMS alerts.
- User Opt-In: By providing your mobile number to us, you are voluntarily opting into ClickSend and you agree to receive recurring mobile messages from us at the mobile phone number associated with your opt-in, even if such number is registered on any state or federal “Do Not Call” list. You agree that any mobile phone number you provide to us it a valid phone number of which you are the owner and authorized user. If you change your mobile phone number or are no longer the owner or authorized user of the mobile phone number, you agree to notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your participation in ClickSend is not required to be the recipient of services provided by us and your participation in the program is completely voluntary.
- User Opt-Out and Support: You may opt-out of the program at any time. If you wish to opt-out of the program and stop receiving mobile messages from us, or you no longer agree to these Mobile Messaging Terms, reply STOP, QUIT, CANCEL, OPT-OUT, and/or UNSUBSCRIBE to any mobile messages from us. You may continue to receive text messages for a short period while we process your request, and you may receive a one-time opt-out confirmation message. You understand and agree that foregoing is the only reasonable method of opting out. For support, reply HELP to any mobile message from us.
Our mobile messaging platform may not recognize requests that modify the foregoing commands, and you agree that we and our service providers will not be liable for failing to honor requests that do not comply with the requirements in these Mobile Messaging Terms. We may also change the telephone number or short code we use to operate ClickSend and we will notify you of any such change. You acknowledge that any requests sent to a telephone number or short code that has been changed may not be received by us and we will not be responsible for failing to honor a request sent to a telephone number or short code that has been changed.
- Disclaimer of Warranty and Liability: The program is offered on an “as-is” basis and may not be available in all areas, at all times, or on all mobile providers. You agree that neither we nor our service providers will be liable for any failed, delayed, or misdirected delivery of any mobile messages or information sent through ClickSend.
Modifications: We may modify or cancel the program or any of its features at any time, with or without notice. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may also modify these Mobile Messaging Terms at any time. Your continued participation in the program will constitute your acceptance of those modifications.