We have missed you and we can’t wait to see you again.
In order to keep everyone safe, we will be following CDC guidelines and implementing new protocols when visiting the spa:
- Please call from your car when you arrive and you will be advised if the practitioner is ready for you to come into the spa (we will be strictly limiting the number of people in the spa at one time).
- Upon entering, someone will take your temperature. If your temperature is over 100 degrees, we will kindly ask you to reschedule.
- We will have hand sanitizer for you to use as you enter and exit the spa.
- After signing your consent, you will be brought straight to the room for treatment.
- Please wear a mask, and bring an extra for post treatment. If you do not have one, we will supply you with one.
- Please print out any Brilliant Distinctions coupons or rebates so we can redeem them for you. If you have questions, please call us.
- Unfortunately, no other guests are permitted to accompany you to the spa (friends, family, etc.).
- All countertops, surfaces, exam chairs and bathrooms will thoroughly be sanitized before and after your visit.
- We are aware that this is somewhat inconvenient, but the safety and health of our clients and employees remains our main priority.
- Please remember to ask about promotions!
In the meantime, stay safe and healthy! See You Soon!